From: Douglas J
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 7:26 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Rich Running and high speed vibration

[AD removed for archives]
caaedmqbOlZxua/PC PowerScan

Usually you can "play" a u-joint problem with the throttle, make it vibrate
under power, while backing off will take it away.  Since you just had it
repaired, are you sure they got the wheel on tight, or that you didnt get a
wheel bent in the accident?  Out of balance tires will show up with speed,
but usually before 90 mph!  You might jack up the front wheels and check for
any loose joints too, assuming the vibration is comming thru the steering
Just some ideas for ya.

Jake

63 Sport Fury convertible
2004 Dakota Sport

>From: Joeydahook9@xxxxxxx
>To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: Rich Running and high speed vibration
>Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 20:15:09 EST
>
>[AD removed for archives]
>Is your computer freezing up or slowing down?
>Repair corrupt files and harmful errors - protect your PC
>Take a 2-minute PC health check-up at no charge!
>caaedmqb6dmZPa/PC PowerScan
>
>[AD removed for archives]
>New Apple® iPod® nano. As Thin as a No. 2 Pencil. Stores up to 3
>Days of Songs! Get it Here FREE*!
>caaeatBb6dmZPf/Superb Rewards
>
>----
>Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person --
>directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
>negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
>recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect
>your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content
>signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!
>
>'62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:
>http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.

[AD removed for archives]
Do you need to borrow money, up to $1500? YES! Payday can help
you with your needs. Get the cash you need now, click the
following link:
caaedmbbOlZxuf/YESPayday

----

[AD removed for archives]
Need a new Cell Phone? A BlackBerry 7250 could be yours free! Find
out how!
caaeatubOyW3Nf/Amazing phone

----

bOyW3N.