RE: Fine Thanksgiving but.......

What a great place this is....from the cold to the
tropical, to the wet on either side. Thanks to a
member, I got contacted off list and a deal for an
antenna has been struck...I am now feeling better.
  If I could just get the construction finished on the
garage addition so I can bring the '63

Bob Fortson

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/