Re: shaping tin

I have a friend redo-ing a 1949 2 dr. Dodge...He
almost cried when he found the extent of the cancer
under the various things that covered it. I acted like
I knew everything about everything and started
spouting off the things I have heard ya'll discuss as
solutions here.
 Lo and Behold ! He now has done the same thing in the
cowl and rear window area and has become the "leading"
wizard of the county...all because (he says) "hell,
you told me it was easy...and I believed you"...he's
about ready for paint.
  Makes a BS artist like me feel really good to be of
help !

Bob Fortson

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/