RE: green axle bearings

[AD removed for archives]
caaegt3bOyW3Na/PC PowerScan

Yep, that's the problem Stan, they don't have any side to side support.
Maybe they'll last longer in your lighter A body than they did in my 66
Hemi Charger. Now I've heard that you should remove the thrust block in
the center section when using them. I don't think we did that on my car.
I wouldn't worry about it for now. They're not going to leave you
stranded but if you start to hear a humming sound comming from the rear
(almost like you have snow tires on the car) that seems to be getting
louder the more miles you put on it's time to consider changing them.

Dan

Stanley Clinton wrote:

>  My Moser A-body 4.5 diam axles came with these green
> bearings.I thought they were pretty slick but now I
> see they are not.Am I to assume that it is the side
> thrust of street usage that kills them???
>  Stan in Montana

[AD removed for archives]
Make phone calls with phone service from Packet8.Order VoIP
today & get Free Activation, Free Equipment & First Month
Free! Packet8 30-day money back guarantee. 1-877-868-1135
caaegt4bOyW3Nf/TMONE

----

bOyW3N.