To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: Swaps and eBay

A lot of their stuff certainly either starts out with a high price or ends
up that way. Sometimes one can luck. Just won a pair of restored 65 Dart
headlight bezels for just over $100. I've seen NOS (which may not be as
nice) go for over $100 for just one. A couple of months ago I won one of
their restored 65 Dart hood trim for a $110 (IIRC) and it's absolutely
gorgeous. Made an NOS one I have look bad by comparison. Anobrite wrote me
and said I got a teriffic deal on that trim - labor alone was over $200.
Win some lose some the guy said. I can believe that since I worked in a
restoration shop and that kind of stuff takes time = money to do it right.
Don
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Talley" <btalley64@xxxxxxxxxxx>