hi steve,

thats what my car had originally.
63 Sport fury, 383hp, 4 speed (T10)

On Oct 1, 2006, at 5:51 PM, Steve Stasko Jr. wrote:

I've read that the T-10 was used in 63 only behind 383's.

Dave O <fe2orr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Derrick went to borg site on T10 and found nothing as far as the T10 being used in chrysler products except Jeeps and trucks dave O

-----Original Message-----
From: Derrick Brown
Sent: Sep 26, 2006 12:42 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@
Subject: Re: Max Wedge cars

FYI,

http://www.drivetrain.com/borgwarner_T10.html

On Sep 26, 2006, at 10:22 AM, Dave O wrote:

If you want the facts look in the parts book, service bulletins for
that year/years. Don't go by the hear say of some body on the net.
Most of these guys were not even born in the sixty's. and most of
the cars they have seen are clones or wantabe's. The 833 was the
first 4spd. that chrysler put in there sixies cars in 1964 and was
developed because the three speed could not take the max wedge
power. Dave O