timing mark

I believe the damper is the same standard size so yes it is good for Aunt Poly as well.
Once you have a reference it is easy to work from there bit by bit and find out just exactly what your motor wants. When we find it, we mark the block and distribtor with a punch or paint mark so if we ever have to work on it we can put it right back in an instant.
My first hot rod was a poly 58 Dodge  single four. I am currently helping a friend (G Wager) do a 360 stroked 318 twin four barrel for his 65 Fury three speed stick, 2 dr hrd tp. Me and Gary have done  quite a few stroker and other strange projects together from the 460 from 400 (Chrysler Power july 97) to the 400 cheapie to the now running 426 from a 400 which is currently pushing his all steel car 10.64s (6.67  in the 1/8th)
This poly we are now working on is his street piece.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)