Carb issues resolved

OK guys, a few weeks ago you probably got tired of hearing me ask about
my carb issues...well I finally figured it out. The issue of running
rich was something got into the front float and hardened, made no
rattles but the float felt heavier than the other Holley 750 float, so I
swapped them. The carb ran a lot better, but still idled at 1500 rpm.
The first issue was weird, but the high idle turned out to be the vaccum
secondary linkage was hitting on the choke well of the new Performer
intake I just installed. 2 minutes with the die grinder and now the carb
works good, but I'm still fine tuning it. Still has a small stumble
around 1300 rpm, but swapping pump cams has started to eliminate that,
but I can't remember where I put the rest of the cams I bought last
year...getting old SUCKS!
Jeff Adams
64 Polara

----