Re: Hardtop?#2

Hey man, nobody here was making fun of 4 doors. That is like calling someone's baby ugly.

Jason

On 10/18/2006 9:20 PM, Skwerl wrote:

Harold
don't let anyone say just a 4 dr. ht.'
sure in the '70's 2 dr. wasthe only thing
function has come into play now and round here this summer
i have seen more 4 dr. ht's , impalas , mercury's , Fury's
than ever before .

Serle    '65 Fury 4 dr. ht.
           '68 H.D. Electraglide
----- Original Message ----- From: "Harold (Dooner) Funderburk" <funderburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@>
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 6:49 PM
Subject: Re:Re: Hardtop?#2

Thanks Doug and Jason,

Yes, I know, it's just a 4dr. Big deal. (said in fun)

I really want a 64 Belvedere 4dr. '64 because of the
front section (grill and bumper style). 4dr because I
want it to be for my family, too (easy to get the kids
in and out). My plan is for a sleeper.
My main concern about the car is that someone may have
replaced the Fury VIN with a Belv VIN. Maybe it was
stolen or totally smashed up front and put the belv
fenders and trim on it. I don't know.
I don't know if it is even worth worrying about. I'm
not a total Mopar nut and I don't know alot about
them. You guys seem to know where every bolt was
manufactured (LOL),so I wanted to put it to you guys
to see what your reaction would be. If you don't think
I should be concerned, then I'll look at it and see if
it will be worth it to me.
Thanks for the info and your thoughts. It is greatly
appreciated.

Harold (Dooner) Funderburk
the Mopar Guy want-a-be

Harold (Dooner) Funderburk