RE: snobbery of the two door-me and my 4 door SEDAN

Bob Kinker wrote:

> Tom,
> I think you would be happy with the 2 1/2" exhaust. That's what I have
> on mine. Bored 40, Gary P cam, mild port on the heads, TTI headers, TTI
> 2 1/2" exhaust. A big block guy here tried to get me to buy the 3"
> exhaust. I had to remind him that I only have a small block. This set up
> works well on my 64. I still have the stock gear in the diff, but it
> will be changed to 3.73:1 soon.  Even with the stock rear, it performs
> well!,.
> I gave my buddy & his dad a ride in it, and both were impressed! in
> fact, his dad tried to buy it!!!!
> POLY'S RULE!!!!!  (At least until my Max Wedge car is done)
> Bob K

Your parts list is about the same as mine. I also have the 2 &
1/2"exhaust. After finally getting it on the road I too have been asked
if I wanted to sell it. Naw! I'm just starting to have fun. Actually I
am planning on going to the drags tomorrow evening if work and weather
cooperate.

Rich Kinsley  '64 Polara 4 dr 318poly w/goodies

----

bSONJP.