Taillighs for 63 Dodge 440

Hi everyone,
I am new to this so bear with me if I make any mistakes. I have a
Canadian 63 Dodge 440 2dr ht, and need taillight bezels, lenses and
backup light lenses. The 440 in Canada is the same as the Polara in the
US. I had heard that someone was reproducing the bezels and lenses but
have not been able to find any more info. There is no rush on this as it
is a very long project, but I would like to get as many parts together
as I can. The car is stripped and most of the welding is done so now
have to do some final sanding and painting. I'm hoping to drive it next
summer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Verna
my e-mail is verna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----

bSONJP.