Another Swap Meet Listing

Hi all,

Here's another listing.

Thanks,
Gary H .

--

PRICE now REDUCED TO $3,500 / best cash offer - anybody want the 62
Chrysler?
I need to sell the 1962 Chrysler as i'm losing my storage space and It
MUST GO very soon, if you want the car CALL me ASAP! Thanks, Tony -
650-348-8269

1962 Chrysler Newport 4 door post sedan, 361 V/8, automatic push button
trans, power steering, BIG BRAKE PACKAGE, single tone original factory
paint still on the car, no rust, bondo or accidents, cloth & vinyl
interior, radio and heater, dog dish hub caps, original spare tire and
wheel, near 100% rust free original California car with the original
black California license plates continuously registered for the last 44
years.

This car runs, drives and sounds great. If you have been looking to
build a 1962 Chrysler Newport Enforcer to make a Police car or Taxi Cab
then this is the car you have been looking for. This car is in
incredible original condition for a 44 year old Chrysler.

PRICE REDUCED TO $3,500 / best cash offer, and the car is in the San
Francisco area.I can help arrange shipping to anywhere! If your a
serious cash buyer call 650-348-8269 for the details.

----

bSONJP.