New Additions to the Swap Meet

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

~~~~~~~~

FOR SALE

1962 Chrysler Newport for sale.  I need to sell the 1962 Chrysler as i'm
losing my storage space and It MUST GO very soon, if you want the car
CALL me ASAP!  1962 Chrysler Newport 4 door post sedan, 361 V/8,
automatic push button trans, power steering, BIG BRAKE PACKAGE, single
tone original factory paint still on the car, no rust, bondo or
accidents, cloth and vinyl interior, radio and heater, dog dish hub
caps, original spare tire and wheel, near 100% rust free original
California car with the original black California license plates
continuously registered for the last 44 years. This car runs, drives and
sounds great. If you have been looking to build a 1962 Chrysler Newport
Enforcer to make a Police car or Taxi Cab then this is the car you have
been looking for. This car is in incredible original condition for a 44
year old Chrysler. PRICE REDUCED TO $3,500 / best cash offer, and the
car is in the San Francisco area.I can help arrange shipping to
anywhere! If your a serious cash buyer call 650-348-8269 for the
details.

1963 Dodge Polara 2 DR HARDTOP for sale. Nice old original California
car, good solid condition, low rust, straight except for pass side 1/4
panel (replacement 1/4 included) no damage to frame rails, poly 318 w/pb
727. car comes with B- block push button trans and B-block radiator.
original CA black plates, car currently non operational status with DMV.
$3000 OBO email for pics  JBARADAT@xxxxxxxx(December 3, 2006)

1964 Plymouth Savoy project for sale. This was a barn find car. Very
liile rust. 383 auto Eldebrock intake, Holley carb,
Hooker headers, 2500 stall conv. Trans just rebuilt. Tapered 8 3/4
replaced with 1968 8 3/4. $4000. contact me at cbrestel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
day 308-746-2607-(December 3, 2006)

1965 Plymouth Valiant for sale. 2 door ht 4-speed. Looking for $8500cdn
or best offer. email 4-speed@xxxxxxxxxx(December 3, 2006)

1965 used original driver side quarter window glass for sale: for a
CONVERTIBLE ONLY 1965, 1966 Chrysler Newport, 300, Dodge Polara, Monaco,
Plymouth Fury, Sport Fury. $100. ppd. Thanks, wilke@xxxxxxxxxx(December
3, 2006)

Original air conditioning unit for 1963 Plymouth / Dodge for sale.  It
is complete - less A/C compressor $300.00.  Heater control valve for
1963 Plymouth still in the box.  Misc. parts - call for details.  Got
questions?  Call Dennis at 619-507-5188 or
760-749-1442 or email cindyfire@xxxxxxxxxxx(December 3, 2006)

I have a 1963 date coded Mopar 361 Big Block motor for sale.  This motor
needs a rebuild.  It comes with everything except carb and manifolds.  I
bought this as a spare motor for my Belvedere wagon but don't need it
now.  $50 pickup only. Located in NW Ohio.  Email me for pictures and
more information.  seinfeld3@xxxxxxxxxxx(December 3, 2006)

Wanted

1964 Plymouth Sport Fury Exterior Door trim wanted...please help!
Contact e-mail basher132000@xxxxxxxxx(December 3, 2006)

Wanted:  Rear passenger side body trim / molding for 1965 Plymouth Fury
I. Contact. Steve at Gasnoil@xxxxxxxxxx(December 3, 2006)

----

bSONJP.