New additions to the Swap Meet

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

WANTED

Looking for the chrome strips and chrome piece that goes on the trunk
door for a 1962 Plymouth Belvedere.  I would love to find these before
Christmas to give as a gift. Thanks.  Contact Eileen at 203-804-8702 or
email: murphymechanical@xxxxxxxxxxxxx(December 16, 2006)

FOR SALE

A RARE FIND! 1965 Dodge Dart 270, with mfr. upgraded Charger 225 inline
3, Slant-6 engine for sale. Lack of space forcing sale - car must be
gone by 12/31/06! This little beauty runs pretty well, has no damage, no
bondo and very little rust; trunk, firewall, and floors all solid, all
trim and dash intact. Dealer installed A/C. Two
owners, clean '71 title, GA car. Call Brian @ 404-914-8244 or email
w/questions today! More pics on
www.ebay.com.-lmckendry@xxxxxxxxxxx(December 16, 2006)

1965 Plymouth satellite 2 door sedan, not post car, for sale. Has the
org paint it is set up for racing, has 4 point roll cage, frame
connectors, the rear end has been narrowed 3 inches; it is not cut up,
has 8 3-4 410 SG Mosure axels, has 12 gallon fuel cell, half
inch line, 440 bored 30 over, JE pistions, Eagle rods, 535 hydr cam, 1.6
adj rockers, 950 Holley Domonator M1 intake, 1-7-8 compt headers, 906
heads, big valves, hardened seats, 727 trans manual vale body, 3000
stall. Car is street legal, stock suspention with
tracktion bars and pinion snubber. Has black interior, has no back seat,
all covered with black carpet, black door paneles, has stock dash,
monster tach,  oil @ temp gauge. Car has gone 1160-1180 quarter mile
here in Arziona at 111 miles hour; has 3 inch exhaust Flowmaster muff,
has k-member out of 70 Dodge Charger, has disk brakes from 1974
Satellite, drum in rear. Asking $24,500 but would consider trade  for
1966 Satellite or 1966 Coronet and some
cash.moparkrazy65@xxxxxxxxx(December 16, 2006)

1964 Chrysler New Yorker oblong steering wheel for sale. In good shape,
complete. Some cracks in the plastic. Can email pics. Make offer. Also
have a few  original 413 engine parts, intake, carb, valve covers etc.
Contact: bar8190@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx put 'STEERING WHEEL' in the subject
line.(December 16, 2006)

----

.