RE: conversions Dennis

Also, check out the several links about Disc brake swaps, B Body part
numbers and brake conversion resources, Ehrenberg's Mopar Action
magazine article and links to using 1973-up B,F,J,M,R-body disc
conversions in early B Body Mopars that are on the Tech page --
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/techstuff.html

Gary H.

----

.