To: <1962to1965mopars@>
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 3:29 AM
Subject: RE: Trans pushbutton units

I've not seen anyone selling new or reconditioned trans pushbutton
units. You could stumble upon a NOS unit I suppose. But these are
relatively trouble free mechanisms. You  should be able to find a good
used pushbutton assembly.

Remind us why you think you need to replace the unit?

Imperial was the only place making specific 62-65 cables that I recall;
there is a place called Control Cable listed on the 62-65 vendor page
that may be able to make one or fix yours. Kramer may have good used
cables.

----