RE: Leaf springs?

I also bought my set of springs from St. Louis Spring Co.   When I got
my Belvedere the rear springs were weak, and the previous owner had
installed air shocks, which he had to run fully extended for tire
clearance.  I bought rear springs with 6 leaves and had them built with
2" of extra arch.   Now the car sets the same way as it did with fully
extended air shocks, but it rides much better with the extra length
shocks I got from Mancini Racing...Brian