To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2007 11:28 AM
Subject: RE: Polara trans cont...

If we can get a different switch that looks like it will work, we'll
need to make up the wire that goes from the switch to the starter relay
as ours is missing.

Robert
The relay must be jumpered to ground or else your starter wouldn't even
turn over. Does the starter run at all? The neutral safety switch
engages the ground when it is "safe" for the starter to engage and run,
ie: neutral. If the wire is gone there has to be a by-pass and that
would likely allow it to start in any gear.

Rich Kinsley  '64 Polara 4 dr 318poly w/goodies

----