Latest Mopar Swap Meet Listings

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

---------

FOR SALE

For sale or trade: 1964 Plymouth Valiant V100 2dr sedan 225 3-speed new
disc brakes from 1973 Valiant, new tires and paint [blue] good body new
tags needs headliner and rear seat redone, have all paper work for disc
brake conversion. $2,500 or trade for 1968-1969 Dart 2 door. e-mail
don990ATdslextreme.com (replace AT with @ to contact) (March 8, 2007)

1964 Dodge Polara 500 for sale. Beautiful original red, original 383
2bbl, 4sp console car, legendary intierior, 1969 Roadrunner engine, runs
but will need rebuilt. Car is complete but needs headliner and final few
parts installed and detailed. Pics can be emailed. I have documentation
on the car from the Chrysler registry. $14,500   contact me:
basbessATaol.com (replace AT with @ to contact) (March 8, 2007)

Complete 1965 Dodge Dart GT 6 cylinder for sale - Vin # 2457140531.
Floors and trunk floor are rusted through in some places but I think
frame rails and body are ok with minimal rust.  Interior soft parts no
good but does have all seats (bucket).  I think the only thing missing
on this car is the carb, hubcaps and door and quarter glasses.  All body
panels good with just surface rust. I have a good clear Texas Title to
this car.  I purchase it from a woman that owned it since 1980 and she
said when she quit driving it there was nothing wrong with it, that was
1985 I think.  If I don't get any interest in complete car will part out
in the future. Located in Paris, Texas. Contact phone 903-739-3920 or
mhenATnetscape.com (replace AT with @ to contact) (March 8, 2007)

Up for sale is this beautiful, almost fully restored 1965 Plymouth
Satellite.  I was deployed to Iraq last August and didn?t get to put the
finishing touches to it, but it?s 95% complete.  Just needs a few pieces
re-chromed and it?s good to go.  I?m home from Iraq for 15 days and then
I have to go back for 6 more months and then I?m heading to Germany and
won?t be able to take a couple of my cars.  I will describe the car as
best I can, but please ask questions.  If you see something missing in
the pics, there?s a 99.9% chance I have it and it will be with the car
when you pick it up.  Car drives great and snaps the necks of onlookers
as you pass by.  Everyone knows how hard these cars are to find,
especially in this condition and their popularity is going crazy. The
car is sold as is with no warranty, written or implied.  I have a lot of
pics of the car available. I also I have a rust free 65 Belvedere II CA
car for sale (needs total resto).  You can e-mail me at
robmill70AThotmail.com (replace AT with @ to contact) or call me at
253-722-3677
Exterior:
Car was stripped to metal; all cancer cut out and new metal welded
in?bring your magnets, NO FIBERGLASS!!
Body is laser straight and sprayed with base/clear coat (PP1 Ruby Red
color option)
Paint is about 1 1/2 years old
1 minor paint chip on driver?s door, front edge (see pic, some idiot let
the door close when it was being hung?ok it was me) about 2 inches long.

New gas tank
Magnum Road wheels
Interior:
All new from Legendary (carpet, seat covers, foam, headliner, sun
visors, door panels?)
Center console re-done and after market tach installed
Left rear floorboard replaced with a new one
All 3 wiring harnesses are brand new from Year One
Dash pad needs to be re-done
Speedo is not connected
Instrument panel needs to be re-chromed
Engine:
Fully rebuilt 413 +.030 (hey they wrote songs about this motor!) Yes, it
hauls A$$
Factory HP manifolds (2 1/2 inch dumps)
All new 2 1/2 exhaust pipes, turn down out the rear
Power Steering
Drive train:
Fully rebuilt 727 (1966 I believe) with new Schumacher mount
B and M Quicksilver shifter built into original console
8 3/4 Sure grip Rear end with 3.55 gears

Parts for Sale: Perfect 1965 New Yorker grille w/headlights and glass
covers. Contact Aaron 909 837 7384  (March 8, 2007)

WANTED

Wanted-1962 Dodge Dart  a 4 dr Dart sedan. Yes , I said '62 Dart '4
door'! Need a nice restorable, to a nice driver. Motor not important.
Prefer a mostly rust free car , but will consider all , but no rust
buckets, please. And, of course, I'm also looking for a '62 Dart 2 dr
sedan Thanks alot. - call me @ 1-330-532-1943 or e-mail me -
cudacollinsAThotmail.com (replace AT with @ to contact) (March 8, 2007)

Wanted: I need the 4 points that connect the trim down the sides of a
1964 Dart GT. Also the strips by the window lips. Thanks Jerald
(618)463-1235 (March 8, 2007)

Parts Wanted: Script for 1963 Dart 270 trunk, all I need is either 'D'
in DODGE.  It's the last piece I need for restoration. Any
condition is fine as long as mounting pin is there. Contact: Jim Winters
(925) 423-1773 or winters3ATllnl.gov (replace AT with @ to contact)
(March 8, 2007)

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy