Vent Window Info

Are the vent windows on a 65 Coronet the same as the hardtop?

Also, how do I go about changing the weatherstripping for it? Metro
Molded has it (for a hardtop). My pass side currently has a nice (and
loud) gap between the bottom of the frame and the rubber.

Also, since my pivot @ the top is frozen and apparently made of
unobtanium, is there anything that I could soak it w/ that won't eat
the little rubber o-ring thingie and maybe get it free again?

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert