Console Tach

Has anyone mounted a non-factory tach in the console of their 65
Coronet? If so, how? I haven't pulled the console out yet, but I plan
on putting a Moon half sweep tach
http://www.mooneyesusa.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=588 in
there...It's fairly vintage/factory looking. Even though this thing
will probably never the fun side of 3 grand, I'd  still like to see
what's going on.

Thanks

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert