Re: Vent Window Info

Today I went to the online catalog for Metro Molded Rubber parts and they didn't have the vent window seals. Are we all talking about the same part?? I am talking about the vent window seal, the actual triangle shaped piece of rubber that seals the vent wing window.

Jason

Jason Chance wrote:

When I went through all of this last year I found out that the hardtop is indeed different than the sedan. I couldn't find ANYONE that was making this part. I will be sure to check with Metro to see if this is true. Thanks for the heads-up.

Jason

Bill Maurits wrote:

That's basically what Resto Specialties told me too..."NOT available",
but Metro shows it for the hardtop, which he is pretty sure SHOULD be
the same for the convertible...that's why I want to clarify.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert