Re: 1962 B-body 2d front bench needed

Hans,

  I can think of at least three salvage yards in Oklahoma that might
have that seat. E-mail me off list.

        Gary

On 4/18/07, Hans Granberg <ChryslerEngineering@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello all,

I've been looking for a front bench seat for my 1962
Dodge Dart 2d sedan for awhile now but no luck. Maybe
one of you fine people on the list happen to have one
laying around? I'll be driving all over the western
states and as far as Oklahoma and Texas in June so I
might even be able to pick it up myself...any leads
appreciated.

Thanks, Hans