RE: Mild Overheating

When you bypass the heater core you effectively reduce the amount of
coolant in the system, whether capped or with a hose bypass. I've never
had a problem in any of the cars I've done this to.

I'd replace the radiator cap with a new 16lb unit and see what happens.
Do the cheap & easy stuff 1st. :)

Gary H.

----