Re: Chrysler Historical

Make the check payable to Chrysler Corporation.  It's $45.

Send your VIN and a letter requesting your Build Record to:

DaimlerChrysler
Corporate Historical Collection
12501 Chrysler Freeway
CIMS 410-11-21
Detroit, MI 48288
Attn: Historical Information

Here's a link to their full information:
http://www.chryslerheritage.com/pg904.htm

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge), '65 Belvedere I (Street Wedge), '71 Bronco

On 4/23/07, george smith <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I used the Walter P. Chrysler Club yrs. ago and got a
prompt reply about my car.
--- Bill <Y1TopBanana73@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I want to send off for copies of my build records,
> but I'm not sure
> who to make the check out to? I tried to send an
> email to
> archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as listed on the
> website but it
> bounced back.
>
> Anyone have any ideas or remember who they wrote the
> check to?
>
> Thanks
>
> Bill M
> 65 Coronet 500 'vert