Re: little niggles...

Robert,
At least I'm not the only one having problems w/ posting! That's why
I'm sending it to you directly also.

Where is your fuel pump leaking oil? The diaphragm keeps the gas out
of the oil, but the pump is run off of a cam bolted to the front of
the cam shaft so the gasket between it and the timing chain cover
keeps the oil from leaking externally...you may want to check that
first. There's really nothing to be rebuilt...easiest and best thing
is to just replace the pump.PLUS, if it's original, you don't want to
risk a 44 year old piece of rubber giving way and dumping gas into
your crankcase and washing your bearings!!!

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert