To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2007 3:35 PM
Subject: RE: Button safety? Racers?

WOw, I'd like to see a picture of that setup.
You know, that pushbutton deal is a little hard to get used to.
I have shifted with my right hand all my driving life, and I spend a lot of
time sitting in my street after backing out... trying to figger out how to
go forward. But I like it.

Jim Ozolins - '64 Signet 200 - (getting floorpans installed real soon)

----