Re: Historic Frustration

Bill

Thanks for the breakdown. It's a 65 Coronet 500 convertible. From what
I can tell I'm not getting any break. I'm getting "Photocopy of IBM
card & selling dealer info (no decoding) $45". The other option was
"Build Record - 1930-1967 w/ decoding, if available (includes dealer
info) $45"...same $...less info from what I can tell, unless it would
cost me $90 for build records & a. IBM card...dunno.

Bill M