750

If you have a car that consitantly gves problems and no matter what carb you put on it it acts up I would go right to the distributor and shorten the advance cure  like in my book. That will wake up the motor like you never  dreamed.  It isall in the book .
A lot of bottom end unstabel idles and bogs stem from to long an advance curce whoich causes the idle timing to be too low for a given cam set up.

re my expressions. i am just an old redneck Canadian boy. I have dug taters , trucked catlle and even bee in a few brawl when i was younger.  . i eat steak, burgers and hot dogs and never eat anything i cant pronounce. Nothin fancy here. Sorry of the comment offended . it was cetainly not meant to. tis just an expression we use here. Like we tell the ford guys here when they get a bit bold with us,   "Why that old mustang wouldnt pull the skin off a grape."
Tis just the way we is.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)