Re: seats , trying again

your post made it !!
  I have no idea or experience with your year models
and the seat problem....BUT (opinion to follow!) What
the devil difference does it make? Change the rear to
match the front if there is a difference...there are
VERY few folks who can or will ever note the
difference....and if you've changed the front then
obviously "numbers matching/factory exact" is not a
factor. It's your ride...make it yours!!!! The design
of the seat fabric can be done "as factory" no matter
what the "shape" is....find the proper materials (no
problem) and a talented local car upholstery
shop...give'em a picture of the interior and come back
when he's done!

Bob Fortson

----