From: don carson <doncarsondodge@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:40 am
Subject: More on the rear seat cushion help !!

ello again
t always amazes me to see or hear of factory correct
tems that aren't "standard". When I asked for rear
eat cushion help I thought the Dodge and Plymouth
ere different and not the 2 dr vs 4 dr. Now I'm
ondering if the factory just threw in a 4dr rear seat
ushion instead of a 2dr.
My car was orginally a 1964 Dodge 440 model 2-dr post
edan when I bought it 8 years ago (wow how time
lies) from a fellow in Ohio it was all orginial from
n estate sale.  The car has 61k miles and was last
nspected in 1977. When I disassembled it the
roadcast sheet was still in the rear seat cushion
prings and the car even had the sun visor slip over
howroom sleeve. I'm positive the car was all orginal.
here was some rust but no bondo anywhere.
The front seat covers from Ledgendary for a 64 Fury
it perfect and the rear top also. One thing different
n the Dodge is the rear floor where the seat sits on
as a slow slope up toward the center hump and the
ury seat covers are flat across with a very
ronounced hump cutout. (I can fold the upholstery
round that with no problem.
So, If someone could look at a Dodge 330 or 440 2-dr
edan or hardtop rear seat bottom and please let me
now if the corners are rounded or nicly squared off
hat will help me tremendously and clear up the
uestion for another person who may be interested in
oing the same.
y thinking is the factory for what ever reason may
ave just dropped in a 4dr rear seat bottom?? The
riginal interior color was Annv gold.
I will be placing some ics soon on our 62-65 mopar web
ite.
hanks all!
on Carson
 have pictures of the seats ect if anybody wants to
ee them, just enmail me!

---
lease address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly
o that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as
ther personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse
ublic address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume
f mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!
ttp://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.
his email was sent to: bschleic57@xxxxxxx
u/?bUrDWg.bSfHxt.YnNjaGxl
r send an email to: 1962to1965mopars-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxx