"GOLDFISH"

    Hey guys ,

  Yesterday I tried to a message to 62to65mopars to list my car on the site but don't see anything about it, and the link they say to send it sens a mail failure notice from daemon the email police and he says that address doesn't exsist. A little help on that please,  thanx, Bruce

  P.S.  Hey Jerry, great show in Detroit, I was real happy to meet you and your dad. Also i saw your entry on this site so I you can help me too.

   Bruce  V.  Lindstrom
  "GOLDFISH" INC.,LLC.