Dodge Dart Production Numbers

Hello. I am trying to find out some more information about the
production numbers of the 1964 Dodge Dart. There are several numbers
floating around on the internet but it seems that there are 12,500 GT
cars built but no mention of how many of them are convertibles.

I was told that Dodge built 10% of their cars as convertibles which
should put the number around 1250 convertible GT cars.

Anybody know if that is correct or what the real production numbers were?