Re: 65 Kickdown Adjustment

The part throttle kick down "at speed" I can understand...and I
wouldn't expect it to go 3-2 unless you drop the hammer. But if I slow
down to take a corner at a "city" intersection (ie 10-15 mph) then I
would expect it to at least drop to 2nd and not take off in 3rd. So
you 're saying the way it's not down shifting is normal??

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert