Re: De anodizing aluminum trim

Now, what are you going to do with the aluminum trim after the
anodizing is gone? Wont the weather corrode it? I understand the
polish to make it shiney, but what about long term protection? Clear
paint? Wax? I'm curious about how this trim will last now. ( I have
the same cloudy problem on some of my aluminum.)

Lee Sumpter