New swap meet items

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

---------

FOR SALE

1963 Plymouth Valiant Signet 200 for sale. $700.00 It runs have not had
time to work on it. Also comes with extra transmission.
cggreen196640_AT_msn.com (Replace _AT_ with @ to contact) (August 25,
2007)

1963 Plymouth  Savoy 2DR Post for sale. Just off rotisserie, in black
DP90 primer. All metal replacement complete by professional, ONE piece
trunk pan installed, extensions, aft of rear wheel lower quarters,
4-speed hump. All parts from Kramer. Factory 318 Poly with three speed
manual, pedals are there. Complete car minus engine, transmission, and
front seat, however I do have 2 A-100 seats that go with the car, needs
windshield, the remaining glass is good, fenders, doors, hood and trunk
still have orig. paint on them. Fenders and doors are immaculate, no
rust, solid. All trim, stainless is outstanding, front grill will need
some attention. I have pictures from the day the car was bought to now
and all of the steps taken, no disappointments with the quality. Perfect
car to finish the way you want. Wife says I do not need two of these
cars. This is a true must sell and I mean as quick as possible. Please
call or email for details. Jim @ 918-906-6197 or jim.harris_AT_aa.com
(Replace _AT_ with @ to contact) (August 25, 2007)

1964 426 Hemi 4 speed Belvedere A990 Superstock for sale. 710 horsepower
on pump gas!  99% restored. Best resonable offer.  818-951-0603 or
818-314-5872. Ask For  Mike. Tons of pics and  info by emailing
info_AT_vamlab.com (Replace _AT_ with @ to contact) (August 25, 2007)

1965 Plymouth Satellite for sale. The body is very rough but it has many
cool parts. It is a 2-door car with good grille, glass, taillights,
bumpers with bumper guards on the front and rear, 3 good wheelwell trim,
orig. jack, sparetire, and holddown spring and pieces, all the slashes
and emblems are there as well as mint stainless window trim. It is a
bucket seat car with consol-tach built in area, and has the yo-yo
slapstik style shifter still hooked to the tranny. Car also has nice
dash with orig. radio and a nice cluster and wiring harness. Steering
column is also in good shape. Everything is there except engine. Call
Chris (740)635-0646 (August 25, 2007)

1965 Plymouth Belvedere II for sale. 4 door, Slant Six Engine. Boston,
MA. Runs consistently but needs some love. Many new engine parts.
112,137k original miles. I?m the third owner and I?ve had it for ten
years. Only the last 2 years have been in MA otherwise it?s been in
states that don?t salt their roads. Some body rust. $1,200 or BEST OFFER
- I will sell it to the highest bid. 347-423-4560 or
georgie9_AT_earthlink.net (Replace _AT_ with @ to contact) (August 25,
2007)

WANTED

1965 Plymouth Sport Fury project tray, console top - piece fwd. of
shifter, w/tach if possible wanted. Vancouver, Canada. Contact Mike at
(604)215-8713 or intiaboats_AT_yahoo.ca (Replace _AT_ with @ to contact)
(August 25, 2007)

413 accessory brackets (alt., pwr. str.) Contact Mike at (604)215-8713
or intiaboats_AT_yahoo.ca (Replace _AT_ with @ to contact) (August 25,
2007)

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy