What luck!

Hey All,

  I have stumbled across the opportunity of a lifetime!  Being a young guy with a family and a mortgage, I always wondered how I would ever be able to afford the body work that my Fury needs.  I came across a Custom car restoration shop in Perris, CA (near my home) that offers FREE vocational training to anyone who wants to learn to do body work on cars.  I went down and met with them and they agreed to teach me to do all the repairs (rust, dents, bad paint, etc) to my Fury, and paint it.  All I need to do is supply my materials, and they will teach me to do it.  I cannot believe the opportunity that I came across from a bunch of awesome guys who just love cars and want to teach people.  Just thought I would share my good fortune!

  On a side note, I want to add a little more guts to my 383 4barrel without building a new engine.  Does anyone know of a 2 4 barrel set up that can be put on a 383?  I've seen pictures, but never figured out how to do it.  Any info?

  Thanks!

  Derek
  1965 Sport Fury