Re: eBay stuff,, LA built "Max Wedge" back + power window fury + Magnant

Re: eBay stuff,, LA built "Max Wedge" back + power window fury + Magnante Valian

I have seen that car on the bay at least 3 times in the last year. The last one ended about a week or so ago and went to 45k. Now I see the starting bid is 45K ! Ron ----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Ahern" <D170A833@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 3:05 PM
Subject: eBay stuff,, LA built "Max Wedge" back + power window fury + Magnante Valiant

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Plymouth-Fury-1963-Plymouth-Fury-426-425-Dual-Quad-Max-Wedge_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6411QQihZ006QQitemZ160150958007QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

still hoping to sell it as a Max Wedge pretending that "they did not
keep good records on Plymouth" makes a 3335104115 vin car a MW
possibility.  4 pictures of the driver's side of the car,  zero
pictures of the FT.

also:  past auction #320149771954, 63 Fury 4dr HT power windows and
power seats...

also:  it looks like Steve Magnante sold his 62 hyper pak : 330156504796

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Plymouth-Aluminum-Valiant-Hyper-Pak-All-Aluminum-Slant-Six-with-Hyper-Pak_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6387QQihZ014QQitemZ330156504796QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

----

----