Re: steel wheels - reasonable price?

Big bolt pattern for 73+ is right 99% of the time. A friend of mine in
high school had an all original low mileage 75 Valiant 4 dr w/ a
manual 4 wheel drum setup. It had SMALL bolt pattern. We could never
explain it but we verified it w/ the wheels of another friends 67
Barracuda Formula S.

MOPAR = Never say NEVER!

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert