Re: OT: Where is the fusible link in a 68 Barracuda?

Re: OT: Where is the fusible link in a 68 Barracuda?

Jimmy,

Like I said, it was off topic since it is a 68 Barracuda. SB auto. As for voltage, there is nothing anywhere past the battery, not even the interior lights work since it popped. But that is what them beast do to you, not like the 63 at all, nothing like it in there.

Greg

Jimmy Peavy wrote:

Fusible link?
That's new technology.
You never said what year, model, transmission, etc.
Check for voltage at the starter relay, ignition coil, ballast resistor.

    Jimmy