cat whiskers ( fuzzies)

I need  cat whiskers  ( fuzzies)for my 65 coronet  post clone. since
its a clone made from a four door , (and its dimensions in that area
are probably not completely dead-on), I am wondering if theres a  "cut
 to length", style available.
 and if not, who makes  regular fuzzies for a 2 door post  65 coronet
   thanks,
   neal zimmerman, eugene oregon