Fall fling

Rich Kinsley  '64 Polara 4 dr 318poly w/goodies

I'm intending to come out for the Fall fling to see my twin grandkids in
Sherman Oaks and attend the car show. I'll only be a spectator as I'll
be flying out. I sure hope I can meet some more of you SoCal guys. (And
any others who happen to come.) I've met Schyuler and maybe we can make
this the second time. I will have my cell phone so we can co-ordinate
getting together. My number is (402) 708-3424 and feel free to give me a
call whenever.

----