best possible winterproofing of mopar considering......

best possible winterproofing of mopar considering......

Hi  ffolkes, I have moved again,to the country this time.
   Now my shop is a giant tin tractor barn with concrete floors.  The
roof is sound, and its fully enclosed , but obviously no insulation or
heat.
   what is the best possible way for me to keep  the rust monster and
other car hating creatures from having their way with my coronet.
   heres some concerns:
 1) moisture in the air ( oregon is very rainy in the winter)
  2) moisture coming up thru concrete slab

  I have heard of guys using fans and light bulbs to help.
  thanks.
   neal zimmerman, eugene oregon