Re: best possible winterproofing of mopar considering......

Re: best possible winterproofing of mopar considering......

Hi neal. What ever you do, do-not put plastic over your cars. Under is O.K. Use the good grade of cover from a major company. I would keep plenty of Decon around. You will NEVER seal up a space well enough to keep out the criters. An old guy who stored lots of old Packards in barns once told me to keep the door slightly open on the car to let it breath and allow an escape if a criter does get in. Just put a small piece of 1x2 in the jamb. I keep a trickle charger rotating on all my cars. Just move it once and awhile.Also use Gas-guard over the winter. The new fuel does not keep very long. Stop in and see me if you get over to Eastern Oregon. Ter409

----