RE: best possible winterproofing of mopar considering......

RE: best possible winterproofing of mopar considering......

If possible keep the barn ventilated. Does it have eve or roof vents or
an exhaust fan? Parking the car on a sheet of plastic is excellent
advise but whatever you do don't cover it with plastic. And if you use a
car cover make sure it's the kind that can breath. Personally I think
car covers do more damage than good sometimes. The dryer sheets do an
excellent job of keeping criters and insects out and they smell a lot
better than moth balls. I keep them in my camper that sits outside and
my sister in Oregon keeps them in her garden to keep the deer out of her
plants. Don't ask me why but the only ones that seem to work are the
"BOUNCE" dryer sheets and no I don't have any stock in that company.

Dan

And one more thing, Don't bury your car in a concrete vault and leave it
there for 50 years. LOL

----