Just Dashes?

Hi all
Has anyone had any good/bad (not slanderous tho!) experiences with Just
Dashes?
Our dash pad on the 63 has a nasty crack in it that we'd like to get
repaired; just wondering if JD are our best option?
Or are there any other vendors that have proved successful?

Does anyone have a contact email address for them, as I cant see one on
their website?

Many thanks

Robert
England