UK Mopars - Goodwood

Well, some Mopars, at least.

http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h233/rob426uk/Goodwood%20Breakfast%20Club%20Oct%2007/?start=0

Goodwood Circuit had a 'Breakfast Club' meet last Sunday,
8.30am-12.30pm, for all American cars, and also invited as many of the
50 cars featured in 'Gone in 60 Seconds'

We had a great run down there, the 70+ mile journey at that time of the
morning (we left my house at 6.45, arrived 8.15) was a real pleasure,
using motorway, dual carriageway and winding country roads. The Polara
didnt miss a beat all day, so I had a quiet snigger to myself when a
friend told us his Viper had an immobiliser problem when they stopped
for breakfast, and wouldnt restart without a fair amount of tinkering.

Some better pics of the Mopars there can be seen here:
http://www.moparuk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16173

Robert
England

----