Re: do u think a diesel would fit in a c-body??

Re: do u think a diesel would fit in a c-body??

Neal,

"Deepfried bowtie"?  You a closet Chevy guy?

In sticking with the deep-fried WVO theme, how about "Hooter Scooter"?

- Jim

On 10/12/07, neal zimmerman <neal.zimmerman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> yep. the hood bulge would be necessary. i was thinking a 65 fury
> stationwagon with a  hotted up  turbo bio-diesel would be  an awesome
> drag wagon, if only for uniquenesses sake.
>  possible names for the machine: "French-fryer",  "Deepfried  bowtie",
> or " the Grease wagon"
>    neal zimmerman, eugene oregon.

Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge), '65 Belvedere I (Street Wedge), '71 Bronco