To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>; <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: fender tag

Did the body shop lose it, or did you mis-place it?  If it was the body
shop, you should get all over them to find it, even if they have to
dumpster dive.

I ask, because Oklahoma has recently passed legislation that make it
illegal(misdemeanor) to remove a fender tag for anything other than
repair or to not put it back on when done with the repair.  Not sure how
many other states will follow suit, but I expect a few to.

I did see a company a few years back that made reproduction fender tags
to your spec.  Just dont remember who the were or what the website was,
and cant find any references to them.  This company would also make key
chains of your fender tag as well.  I'll keep looking.  Perhaps Dave
Walters remembers who they were.  He's a member of moparts also, thats
where the big discussion took place on legality of such a company, and I
dont remember the final result.

Will let you know if I dig something up on it.

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:44:33 -0700, "harry skalla"