To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 6:35 PM
Subject: New Guy questions

Hello All,

My name is Jesse and I recently purchased a 65 Dart 270 Conv, which
has a 318 instead of the original 273. I am looking for anyone who can
point me to some quality advice as I begin trying to take this car
from where it is now to a beautiful street rod. I don't care to change
the motor but will do as much as possible while it is still taking me
around everyday.  I am having the hardest time finding any tech
manuals or information on vendors for restoration parts and upgrades.
I need help and I heard all over the internet that this is the group
to  go to!  Hope to hear from you all soon. Jesse

--
J. A. Milich

----